Regional Property Search
Abetone | Alta Garfagnana | Apennine | Bagni de Lucca | Barga | Benabbio | Borgo Carso | Camaiore | Campomorone
Cilento | Emilia Romagna | Florence | Garfagnana | Lake Como | Lake Trasimeno | Lazio | Liguria | Lucca | Maratea
Marche | Ostuni | Pescaglia | Piedmont | Rome | Sillicagnana | Stromboli Island | Tuscany | Tuscia | Umbria | Veneto | Viareggio
Golf In Italy | English Schools | Paying the Utility Bills | Learning the Language | Using Local Transport | Italian News | Links | Forums | Home

Featured Listings

2 beds/1 baths


4 beds/1 baths


2 beds/2 baths
How to Insure your holiday home in Italy.

Intrasure can help

Intasure’s property insurance is designed for expatriate owners of property in Italy.

Our property insurance is designed specifically for expatriates living in Italy. Comprehensive cover underwritten by one of the world’s leading insurers, Norwich Union, that includes essential features such as cover during letting and protection when the property is unoccupied.
It also covers parts of the home excluded in ‘community’ policies.

Intasure understand and know how to work with Italy legislation. Claims are settled by professional local Italy loss adjusters. All policy documents are in English and if all enquiry and claims are handled by a UK based, English speaking support team – toll free.

Included with Intasure:

* Your cover is underwritten by one of the world’s leading insurers – Norwich Union
* 20% introductory discount in the first year of the policy subject to claims experience. This will also apply to your renewal premium after one year
* You can further reduce your premium by up to 10% with an increased excess
* Your property is covered whether occupied or unoccupied
* Your property is covered if let short term or long term
* Excess from just 150€
* All policy documents are in English
* Policy covers your swimming pool as well as buildings
* Policy covers public liability of 1,500,000€ in regard to buildings and contents
* Loss of rent included following a claim
* Covers the purchaser of your home during the period between exchange of contracts and completion
* Covers temporary accommodation following a claim
* Wider cover than a standard Italy buildings and contents policy
* Wider cover than a ‘community’ policy
* Covers your children’s goods at universities in Europe; wedding gifts, office equipment, contents in your gardens, power surge damage and credit card fraud
* All claims are reported to and resolved by a UK based English speaking team
* Claims paid in euros

Click here for a quote

Golf insurance for expatriates and owners of Italy property. Most golf policies will only cover you for 30 days if you’re playing outside the country where you live. Intasure covers you when you play golf anywhere in Europe or the Mediterranean, 365 days per year.

Click here for a quote

Insurance | Mortgage | Currency | Translations | Removals | Furnishing | Help | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Site Map
© 2004-2012 Ltd T/As EuroPropertyDirect.

   Google |  Excite |  Lycos |  Yahoo |  Ask Jeeves |  Dogpile |  Alta Vista |  DMOZ |  Netscape | MSN |  All the Web |  HotBot